SEP Quality Policy
SEP intends to achieve and maintain a position of excellence in the electric panel industry by cultivating into its workforce the attitude of “Doing it right with QHSE the First time – All the time”. Quality, Continual Improvement, Performance enhancement & monitoring, Safe & Healthy working conditions, protection of the environment, and interests of Stakeholders are the organization’s Top Management priorities. The name SEP is aimed to be synonymous to:
- QHSE Management system will provide a framework for setting and reviewing QHSE Objectives, Targets & Programs.
- Ensuring all workers are made aware about this policy & QHSE obligations through proper communication and taking feedback and consultation of worker related to QHSE Matters.
- Assessing the environmental effects of our operations with the objective of preventing pollution, reducing environmental impact and where possible providing environmental benefit.
- At the very least meeting all QSHE Legislation & Guidelines relevant to the company and in most cases far exceeding any requirements in order to prevent injury and ill health.
- Ensure all employees are aware of QHSE Policy & understand their obligations.
- Conducting Risk Assessment of all appropriate activities and fully documenting and implementing measures to achieve satisfactory control.